Saturday, October 26, 2013

Wash day @ 15 weeks + Camille Rose Naturals Review #27 Initial Thoughts

Hey guys!

All week I have been planning on how I was going to go about washing my hair. Reason being is because 1. I recently won a full size Creme Restore Conditioning Cleanser from Camille Rose Naturals and 2. I  did some swaps lately in my group and lucked up on more Camille Rose Natural products including the 2 Algae Deep Conditioner, Almond Jai Twisting Butter, and a Fresh Curl. I was too excited. So I had to plan to incorporate all of these in my wash routine and this is how it went:

  • As directed I detangled before wetting my hair. Once I wet it I took a couple of squirt the size of a half a dollar and applied it to the front. Then did the same to the back. I massaged like directed but also detangled also. THE SLIP IN THIS CONDITIONER IS AMAZING!!! That is all. Rinsed that out in cool water.
  • Detangled some more with, which will now be a staple, Curl Junkie Smoothing Conditioner as my rinse out. I didn't really have to do to much because the cleanser did the majority of the work and I have never experienced that before. Rinsed out in warm water to prepare my hair for the deep conditioner.
  • Now I received 3 samples of Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner. So I used those to test instead of the full size to see how it would react to my hair. 1st I am glad I had three because one would have not done anything. One pack was enough to cover about 1 and a half of a section of my hair. 2nd my hair sucked this conditioner up. It took extremely will that I didn't see a drop of the conditioner anywhere on my hair. Rinsed that out in Cold water after I took a shower and wrapped my head in a cotton t-shirt. 
  • For a leave in I used Camille's Cranberry Hair & Body lotion. Sealed FCA Naturals Invigorating Hair Oil. Then as promised on the container I used Camille's Almond Jai Twisting Butter for my Wash N Go. I took my hair little by little and smooth it through my hair and the results were soft MOISTURIZED curls. It was not heavy at all. Really thoroughly whipped giving you a light hold.
Overall I was very pleased with what I used and can't wait til Black Friday so I can try more from this line. Can you see the shine in the pic below. I am truly pleased with this butter.

Thanks for reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment