Thursday, October 17, 2013

Review #25: Blue Roze Beauty

Blue Roze Beauty was featured in the first subscription box from Honey Bee Inspired Box Inc, that is how I was able to try the product before buying it. It was a full size item which is 8oz. Theses are some of the benefits of having a subscription box where you can get to sample a product line so you won't feel like your going to buy from them blind.

Strawberry Hibiscus Deep Conditioner- 8 oz: 13.99$

Ingredients: Distilled w/ hibiscus & marshmallow root, Aloe Vera juice,  Cupuacu butter, Tucuma butter, Horsetail butter, Bhringraj infused olive oil, Bentonite clay, Btms, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor oil, Stearalkonium Chloride honeyquat, fragrance, & preservative.

Promises: strawberry hibiscus deep conditioner will intensely moisturize, repair and define your curls.
Strawberry hibiscus deep conditioner is made with cupuacu butter which is well known for its high fatty acid content which benefits dry, damaged hair while protecting moisture and leaving hair soft and silky.
Bentonite clay naturally nourishes the hair follicle, imparts sheen, and naturally enhances the curl pattern of hair.

My Review: I only was able to get 4 uses out of the 8 oz container which was not a plus for me. The consistency of this deep conditioner reminded me of lotion like in between thick and runny. I prefer my deep conditioners to be on the thick side. You know when you turn the container over it doesn't move. When it is thicker to me I feel that a little goes a long way and it doesn't take much to coat my hair. It did have awesome slip. Separating my curls with out me having to run my hands through it.
The smell of the deep conditioner was like freshly washed strawberry's. Every time I opened the container I could help but take a big sniff.
My first time using was on freshly washed and conditioned hair. As you can see in the pic I applied it to half my head to see how my hair would take it. I was extremely please at how my curls started to define and absorb the conditioner. Each time I did leave it on for over a half an hour with heat because I would see better results doing it this way. After wards my hair always felt soft and even my color seem to pop more.
Shipping is a flat rate of 6.95$ and customer service is very timely. I have had to talk to the owner several times and she seems very nice.

Will I be Re Purchasing? Even though I give it a A I am still on the fence about the amount I receive  the price, and how many uses I get out of it. I did do a wonderful job of conditioning my hair.







To find out more about Blue Roze Beauty Click the links below


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this review and others you bring. This is the first I've heard of this company. Its great that you post about the products of different companies it gives others like myself new companies to know about. Take care

    ReplyDelete