Sunday, September 8, 2013

Wash Day @ 8 Weeks Post

Hi ladies! 

Well today I did a very foolish thing because I didn't know that I needed to run some errands.

Anyway I did what I always do on wash day when I first wake up in the morning which is apply my pre poo. This was sitting on my head for about a hour in a half when hubby says we need to do some things because he for got. I let the pre poo stay on for about a hour in a half. I had to take a shower before we left so I co washed my hair with Ouidad to get the pre poo out. I couldn't go out with any leave ins so I then used my Shea moisture leave in and styled with The Modern Hippie Hair Gunk. Mean I was a little heated in the back of my head because I had my was day all planned out. But I thought to myself F*** it. It's my hair I will do what I planned.

So I clarified my hair with Giovanni's Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating shampoo twice to make sure that I felt my scalp tingle and everything was washed from my hair. I haven't did a treatment in my hair in a good while so I used 4naturals Reconstructor. I will have to right a review to tell you guys my experience. Rinsed that out, after 5 minutes with no cap on, with warm water to open up my hair shaft. Deep conditioner with Ambrosia Hair Coco Passion Honey Hair Nectar (newbie) with a cap for over 2 hours. Last I applied my usual leave ins and let my hair air dry.

Okay now I wanted to try somethings out so I used Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie & Eco styler gel. Can you say huge Fail. My hair said no way honey. I had to go wash my hair again so it felt like I washed out the deep conditioner. I tried again using something else and the same results. I finally just had to use Elasta QP Curl Defining Pudding to get my curls to look the way I want.

Today was the worst wash day I had since I started my journey!!!! Have you experienced a bad wash day I would love to hear about it below!
Thanks for reading!
The Mess
Aftermath (sorry for the evil eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment