Sunday, September 1, 2013

Wash day @ 7 weeks

Hey guys

Right now I am sorting through my stash and trying to write down my Staples. I love trying things but I really need to stick to what works for my hair. It is kind of hard because you have to think of a lot of things when trying to have a healthy rotation of products. Price, quality, quantity are just a few key factors for deciding on what will stay on you shelf. It doesn't hurt to have one product that is a splurge in your arsenal either.

Here's how yesterday day went:

Pre pooed with Ynobe Shop for over 2 hours. As soon as I got up I slathered my hair down and put a cap on my head. Went about do house chores that really got some heat to catch in the cap. While rinsing it ouy I gently detangled.

I then shampooed with Elasta QP 2x. This is my second time using and I still have the same feeling that I had the first time. Rinsed it out.

Conditioner rinsed with Aubrey GPB working from root to tip like I always do. I finshed this bottle and am now on to the next one. Rinsed in cool water.

I revisited and deep conditioned with Blue Roze Beauty Strawberry Hibiscus Deep Conditioner. I put a cap on and applied heat for 30 minutes and without for about 15 minutes before I rinsed it out. This DC gave me the same results as the first time which was moisture and popping curls

Lastly I squeezed out the extra water from my hair with my hands and then used my Roots Only bottle to get some Jamaican Black Castor Oil on my scalp massaging it in. Once I took a quarter size or a little more of Shea Moisture Extra Moisture Conditioner as my leave in. Sealed with grape seed oil and for my styler I used Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Curl Defining Pudding. This was supposed to be my wash and go combination which looked well defined when it dried that day. But the next day it went back to my TWA. :( Back to the drawing board on that one.
 
I felt that yesterday wash day was simple. How was yours? HHJ

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. I virtually have no staple products beside Apple Cider Vinegar. I really want to get out there and try new products.

    Alex @ Napturally Lex | My Latest Giveaway

    ReplyDelete