Friday, July 5, 2013

Review* #18 My Sister's Keeper Online

Hey Loves

I truly love writing reviews & bringing to you companies that you may not heard of before. So this review is about a relatively new small body care company. Dealing with all natural herbs and butters. The owner was very polite and helpful when talking about her products. My Sister's Keeper Online can be found on all of your common social media sites and I have all those listed at the bottom. 

Sample Pack-10$




Glycerin Soap Bar-3$

 Glycerin soaps is hypoallergenic, gentle on the skin and can help in relieving symptoms of some skin disorders. Glycerin soaps leaves your skin soft and smooth, and has been reported to help prevent the wrinkles and stretch marks.To keep the bar of soap from melting, it should be stored in a cool, dry place before use and on a soap dish that has holes for drainage.


Chocolate Kisses Body Butter

Ingredients: Shea Butter, Coconut oil, Almond oil, Castor oil, Jojoba oil, Cocoa butter, Honey, Vitamin E.
Promises & Directions: Seals in moisture and keeps skin soft. Use after a shower or bath when skin is still damp.


Chocolate Kisses Body/Massage oil

Ingredients: Olive oil, Safflower oil, Grape seed oil, Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil, Coconut oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Castor oil and Fragrance. 
Directions & Promises: Smooth over skin after a shower or bath when skin is still damp. Seals in moisture and keeps skin soft.


Chocolate Kisses Scrub

Ingredients: Sea salt, Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Safflower oil, Vitamin E & Fragrance.  
Warning: Bathtub may be slippery, please take care when exiting. 

My Review
Customer service was excellent. I was replied to in a timely manner and all of my questions were answered. I was given a tracking number and a product questionnaire which I think is extremely vital in a new business. A customer feed back is very important and shows that a business honestly values your opinion and input.
Package was clear and liable. Even when a little oil spilled on the containers the wording did smudge or smear. I really like the company's logo. For the samples size I felt like the were nicely packed with more then enough product thwn most companies do. I know I could get a lot of uses out on just my samples alone.

The texture & consistency of the oil and scrub were just like any regular scrub & oil. The scrub you can tell it is jam pack with oil, but not to much that it feels overloaded. For the body butter it is nice and creamy, plus a little goes a long way so I know I will get a lot of uses out of it for me and the family. Each product was easy to apply and came in easy to get to containers. 

My experience with each product was just like it was promised. My skin was locked with moisture all day and didn't dry out from the west coast dry heat. I used just as directed after a hot shower on damp skin with only a little bit of product and I seen good results. Each item smelled absolutely amazing that i wanted to eat it. Not overpowering at all!


Overall I was very impressed with this sample pack and would highly recommend this small business. This sample pack would be the perfect gift for any occasion with it wonderful package and great deal on quality products.

 My Grade: A


More Info:
Shop 

1 comment:

  1. Your product sound is very nice!! I like it. Thanks, for providing Ingredients of massage oil I can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete