Saturday, June 22, 2013

Wash Day @ 42 weeks post

Hey guys!

Well I used a product mid week to style my hair. Well that wasn't a good idea because the next morning my hair was wet, heavy, and way to greasy. I was not happy at all. So I co washed to see if I could get it out.
That sure in h-e-double hockey sticks didn't work. Boy was I upset. My hair felt like product overload nastyness..
So I had to cleanse my hair with a cleanser. I used Jessicurls Hair cleansing Cream and for my initial use of it. I did a great job of cleaning all that nasty product out of my hair without out striping it at all. I didn't deep condition because that's what I was saving for today!

Here's how Today's wash day went:

*Deep Conditioned on dry hair with Purgasm Shop Wild Cherry treatment Hair Truffles. (Review coming Tomorrow) I left this on for an hour and 15 minutes. Then rinsed throughly with warm water.

*Next I used Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner (I love this stuff every time I use it). I coated and work it threw out my hair for about 3 minutes.  Rinswd in warm water.

*Then I used Jamaican Black Castor Oil to grease my scalp. Applied my leave in which was Giovanni Direct Leave-in. Sealed with shea butter oil and proceeded to rod my hair with Purgasm shop Flaxseed gel.

Mini Review
As I Am DoubleButter Cream- 15$ 8oz 25$ 16oz (prices may vary)

Promises: Give your hair what it's asking for. The lubricity and moisture needed to feel and look Amazing! When your hait feels a bit rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for.  DoubleButter Cream gets the job done.

Directions: Apply sparingly or liberally depending upon your hair's need for moisture, manageability, and vitality. Rub within palms and scruch onto hair gently so yhat coils and curls are undisturbed.  May also be used to set soft lustrous twist and twist out.

Ingredients: key ingredients- Water, Cocoa butter, Shea butter, Castor oil, Jojoba oil, Sweet Almond oil, Sugar Beet Root, Wheat Grem Oil, Vegetable glycerin, Wheat Protein, Panthenol, and Lanolin.

My Review: I have been using this cream for the past two weeks. I used it as a moisturizer and a styler and found it butter as a styler. I have used it with other products and by itself. It is much more moisturizing by itself to me. But still didn't cause product build up. It was nice and light on my hair. It gave me soft and defined curls when used as a styler. When I would moisturize my hair I would just focus on the hair where my 2 textures meet and it knocked that dryness out.

I will be repurchasing it because it is now apart of my staple creams!!!

My Grade-A+

Today was extremely easy.
Thanks for reading HHJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment