Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wash Day @ 41 weeks Post

Hey ladies!

Happy Father's Day:)

Here's how today's wash day went:

Pre pooed for a hour with my spritz, seal with Honey Curls oil Blend, the put a mix if Elasta QP Ultra Hydration Deep conditioner, Aubrey GPB, and L'Oréal smoothing conditioner. Rinsed out in warm water. I don't have that much left of these three that's why I mixed the up so I could finish them off togather. This combination thought made my hair nice and soft.

I shampooed this was day because my home made custard did leave my hair with a residue kind of feel. I did find a cleansers that I will be trying next week as a alternative for shampooing. I use Shea Moisture's Moisture Retention Shampoo. I had a sample that I received in a swap. Being that I never tried this shampoo and so many people raved about it both relaxes and natural I could wait to give it a try. Well boy was it a big disappointed for me. My hair felt extremely stripped and a little hard. It did feel really clean though. I'm glad it was a sample and not a new bottle!!! Another thing I noticed is when you have a sample you can use the least out a product then when you have the full product, which is gone in no time!!!

Next I used Giovanni's 2chic Ultra Moist Conditioner which gave my hair back it's softness and moisture. (I love this product) Worked it into my hair for about 2 minutes and then rinsed it out in warm water. I forgot to make my hair tea yesterday so I didn't get to do this step!

I received a Komaza Care Honeycomb Hair Rejuvenator in one of my swaps this week and decided to test it out this wash day. I spray it all over my hair and worked it into my scalp and the cover it with my stape In control deep conditioner. Left this on with and without heat for about 1 hr & 45 minutes. Rinswd out in warm water and again I was meet with soft hair....

As for leavings I use Giovanni direct weightless leave-in. On my scalp I used the 4naturals Daily leave-in treatment,  sealed with a little bit of Crazy Naturals Oil, and the for a cream I used As I Am Double Butter Cream that I also received in a swap. Last I roded my hair up!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I mixed some left over conditioners last weekend. I was nervous about mixing at first, but my hair came out really soft. I always wondered about the Shea Moisture shampoo, but if I'm remembering correctly I think it has protein in it, which I've been trying to steer clear of lately. I'd rather try a sample like you did instead of purchasing. Glad your DCs brought the softness back. HHG!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those conditioners were in the use up pail. I'm glad that I did too! I did see any but I'm going to check again. Yes the giovanni is pack with moisture goodness. Thanks same to you!

      Delete