Saturday, June 8, 2013

Wash day @ 40 weeks

Hey guys 

I can't believe it's been 9 months that I have been transitioning. I feel like I'm about to give birth to a all natural hair 'baby' If you get where I'm coming from...lol

 So I co washed my hair Wednesday. I used the Giovanni Ultra moist conditioner, deep masque, weightless leave in. The sealed with jojoba oil and styler with Obia Natural Haircare Curl Enhancing Custard.

 Pre poo overnight with a mix of Duafe Naturals Amla Moisturizer & homemade Spritz, sealed with JBCO, since I still have to restock on my Ynobe Pre Poo Treat, I used L'Oral Reparative smoothing conditioner.
Shampoo the next day with Obia Natural Haircare Coconut & Shea shampoo bar. I did this 2x. I wanted to make sure that I got the same affect and I wasn't wowed at all!
Then I sprayed my hair with CCs hair tea and coats that with Aubrey's GBP conditioner and that balanced everything out. Softness was back in full effect! 
Deep conditioned with Jessicurls sample packs of deep conditioning treatment for 2 hours. Also I did my whole wash day rinses with cool water. This stuff was so conditioning the my curls were extra curly and I didn't even have to detangle because it gave me that much slip hunny!!!!!

Greased scalp with JBCO. For my leave in I used Giovanni weightless direct leave in. Sealed with Macadamia nut oil and then on top of that I used Obia Moisturize Cream.
I switched it up this week and did finger coils on my hair instead of my usual rod set. All I can say is huge fail!!! But all in all to day was a extremely easy day with no extra work or road blocks
How was your wash day? Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment