Thursday, June 13, 2013

DIY Gel Custard

Hey guys

On one ohelpful natural hair groups that I follow on facebook. A young lady gave a great idea on if you have eco styler gel and don't have use for it, to turn it into something useful. Her name on Facebook is Coco Natural & the group is Natural Hair Freedom. I wanted to give it a try and share with you guys to see if it could be some help durimg your hair journey!

Here's what I used.

Macadamia oil 1/4 tsp
Jojoba oil 1/4 tsp
Argan oil 1/4 tsp
Jamaican Black Castor oil 1/4 tsp
Vitamin E oil 1/4 tsp
Coconut oil 1 tbs
Aloe Vera Juice 1/2 tbs
ECO styler Gel (pink) 8oz
Hand Blender

I'm sorry guys I didn't measure anything but I'm giving you my best estimate! Once everything is combined just blend witht he blender until nice and fluffy!
I will be tweaking the ingredients to get it the way I want it (ingredients wise), but it came out nice and fluffy!




I hope this was helpfull and would love to know if you tried it below!!!
Thanks for reading!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment