HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!
So another wash day is down in my long term transition journey. I did this on Satuday So for the late post!
Here's how it went:
- Pre pooed overnight again spraying my hair first with my spritz mixture, sealing that in with Simply Organics Jamaican Black Castor Oil, then covering that with a mix of Ynobe Shop's Pre Poo Treat( I finished the bottle so time to restock!) & Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque. S/N: If you follow me on instagram (which I hope you are) you would see my recent hauls and my latest one was from Ulta. So on another Bloggers IG page I seen that she had gotten a great deal on Giovanni's 2chic Ultra Moist line. I couldn't pass up a good deal so I went to my local Ulta and stocked up on there BOGO Free sale. Baby I got 10 products worth 92.77$ for 45$. #Teamwinning The only thing they didn't have was the leave in and I am now on a search to find it.
- So I Shampooed 2x with the Ultra Moist Shampoo. My hair felt clean like it was cleaned of at the products I used throughout the week. Not stripped, but still soft. Rinsed out.
- Applied the Ultra Moist Conditioner and gently detangled my hair. Rinsed out.
- I haven't did a hard protein treatment in a couple of months and since I was using all of this extra moisture. I used the rest of my Joico K-pak Reconstruct. Rinsed that out in cool water. (Need to restock on this too)
- Sprayed my CCs natural hair tea throughout my hair and worked it in a little. Then rinsed in cool water.
- After that I wrapped a t-shirt around my hair just to soak up any excess water. Then applied the Ultra Moist Deep Deep Moisture Hair Mask and left it on for about a hour. This one smells absolutely lovely.
- Rinsed that out in cool water. Then wrapped my hair up again getting any extra water out, but leaving my hair damp at the same time. First applied the Green Goop Growth Creme to my scalp. Next I rake the 2chic Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil Ultra Sleek Leave in Conditioning & Styling Elixir. I only seen this one when I was at Ulta so I picked this one up instead until I find the leave in that goes with the set. Seal with the Ultra Moist Super Potion Anti-Frizz Binding Serum. Then finally using Jmarie Natural Beauty Curl Boost Butter as a styler and last step in my L.O.C. process. I received this in a giveaway and will be trying it again in different ways before i give a full review. But so far it add to my soft hair and help soften my dry ends!
Once took my rods out the next day. I don't know if it was a individual or the whole set that gave mu hair a unbelievable softness. I never felt that before and I was blown away!!!!
Today's Mini Review:
Joico K-pak Reconstruct Price Varies (got mines from Marshalls for 9.99$)
My review: The smell is delicious. It smells like fresh bananas. I like that this product doesn't leave your hair hard and crunchy like some other hard protein treatments do. It's still gives you hair that softness that you need. Its a overall very good protein treatment!