Monday, April 8, 2013

My Children's Hair Regimen

Hey Guys
If you read my bio you should know that I have 3 kids. They're current ages are 8 months, 22 months, and 6 years old. I have two boys and my last was a girl. Anyway my oldest has a low cut, my middle son has individual plaits, and my little girl will not let me do anything to her hair except put a head band on her hair.
Their regimen is really simple because of the simple fact that they are young and will not let me do to much to there hair. So it's a miracle if my son will let me do his head. So I basically have to try to do it while he's sleeping or while he's watching his favorite Mater cartoon. I know he's almost 2!!! My daughter on the other hand will not let me comb her hair but will let her daddy do it. She will let me wash and moisturize it so that okay with me.
As stated in my last post since I moved I CANNOT keep moisture in my hair. So the same goes for them. So to help keep it in there I wash a couple times a week and when I don't I spray their hair with a moisturizer, seal with a oil of choice, and lock it in with a cream. (L.O.C. method)
Now for the products that I use is the Shea moisture line:
•Mango & Carrot Kids Extra Nourishing Shampoo w/ Orange Blossom Extract
Coconut & Hibiscus Kids •Extra Moisturizing Detangler & Curling Butter Cream both w/ Slippery Elm Marshmallow Extract.
Right now it's working for there hair!! I will do a review on these products because they honestly do work for their hair! But I am open to try new things so if you have any suggestions, please leave a comment below!!!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment