Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Review #6: Epiphany Scents*

Hey Guys

This product I seen on twitter. It had tons of great retweets about how much they loved their product. So you know I got the itch and I just had to scratch it. I sent the lovely Ms. Rebecca Freeman a tweet and I received my parcel a couple of days later. She currently has frosting, candles, and scrubs in all different wonderful scents.

Shea Whipped Body Frosting 8oz- 14.99$

Promises & Directions: Pure Shea, Virgin Coconut oil, Avocado oil, Sweet Almond oil, Grapeseed oil, Mango butter,Aloe, and fragrance blended into a moisturizing creme that promotes properties which soften and improves dry skin with daily use. Apply a dime size amount to damp skin for best use; leaves skin silky, healthy and lightly frangranced.

My Review: The smell is the light and florally, not to heavy but not to soft. It reminds me of summer flowers. I absolutely loved it. After i showered with my scented body wash then put this on it really took me to another place. The packaging is different. It's not like the usually tubs, cause this one has angles. The label is nice and classy too, with the lace trim. The texture is light. As soon as I gather some up on my finger it instantly melts, making it very easy to apply. Don't need to much or you'll be greasy. Just like the directions a dime size amount is all that you need.

Will I be repurchasing this product: Definitely would!!!! The price, consistence, and smell will keep me coming back for more.

My Grade- A+

























Twitter

Store

Facebook

Email

Phone- 323-642-8089

No comments:

Post a Comment