Lets get straight to it.
- Pre-pooed with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque, Their Volumizing Conditioner, my arsenal of oils, and what I could get out of my Giovanni Smooth as Silk DC. I applied this on dry hair and left this on for about a hour. Rinsed.
- Shampooed with (a newbie) Garlic Shampoo 1x and then 1x with my Joico k-pak Shampoo then rinsed.
- Next I used Aubrey Organics Balancing Conditioner. I left this on while I got and mix my deep conditioner. When I was rinsing this out, my hair felt really really soft, I might switch and use this instead of my PMSSDT.
- After that I applied my deep conditioner that consist of the last bit of the giovanni, Aunt Jackie's In Control( I only have a little left for one more wash day so I have to restock), and Roux 233 Moisture Recovery. I left this on with heat for 45 minutes and without for 5-10 minutes. Rinsed.
- I detangled with my shower comb and only got a little bit of shedding. This was the part where I add my leave-in, but I got half way through with the rods and realized that i didn't put any leave-in in. So. Yeah. I just used my Moitions wrapping lotion to set my hair on the rods.
So apart from the no leave-in, it was a quick wash day. I did everything in I'll say about 5 Hours, when I usually take the whole day to wash. (Happy Dance)