Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wash day @ 23 Weeks

  So today I used the Hydratherma Naturals from the Dekem Divas box that I received last month. My bottles were both 2oz of a cleanser and a deep conditioner. I was pleasantly surprised and very please with both. I'm going to use it again next wash day and I will give you guys my honest opinion about it. So here's how todays wash day went.
• Pre-poo with Coconut oil, honey, glycerin, argan oil, olive oil, grape seed oil, the last bit of my NTM daily deep conditioner, H2o Masque, and the Hydratherma Naturals Hair Growth oil.
• Shampooed with the Hydratherma Naturals SLS Moisture Plus Hair Cleanser twice. I only used about a quarter size both times and I have the majority of the bottle left, so a little definitely goes a long way. Rinsed.
• Tea rinsed with black tea. Then put Tresemmé smooth & silky conditioner. Rinsed.
• Applied Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment. Left on for about 5 minutes and then rinsed.
• Then I put in the Hydratherma Naturals Moisture Boosting Deep Conditioning Treatment for about 3-4 hours and the rinsed it out in cool water.
• Then I applied a generous amount of Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch and de tangled my hair which took about 5 minutes.
• Next I used my Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Split End Protector. Then I de tangled again for good measure before attempting my very first roller set.
I'm really happy with how it turned out and can't wait to keep trying until I get it down pat. Once it completely
dries I'm going to grease my scalp with Simply Organics JBCO, moisture, and seal. I'll try to post some pics on my progress pics section so stay tuned for that.
Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment