Friday, February 15, 2013

Recent Haul #2


    So over the past few weeks I bought something's either in the store or via the Internet and I wanted to wait until everything got here before I did a haul post. So you guessed it everything is here and here's the post...lol

These are the things I bought from Amazon:

Joico K-pak Color Therapy Shampoo                                                              5.25
Motions Extra Firm Hold Foaming Wrap Lotion                                            3.99
Con air Magnetic Roller Set                                                                            9.62
Nunaat Naat Treatment Intensive Hair Mask                                                  5.60
These items we're bought in a package deal cause I was getting Hubby's valentines gift so I included some extra things.

These I bought from Texas Beauty Supply Store online:
Aunt Jackie's In Control Anti-poof Moisturizing a Softening Conditioner      7.55
Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch Instant De tangling Therapy                        7.55
But with shipping I would have been better off just buying it out of the store but...Oh well!!!


My last one I bought when I went to target to get some groceries:
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser           9.99
Shea Moisture Volumizing Conditioner                                                          9.99
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque                                                         4.99
I got these on the BOGO sale they are having. Couldn't pass this up!!

I already used to Aunt Jackie's product and will do a review later. Will post picks! But the other things I have yet to try to stay tuned for those!!

No comments:

Post a Comment