Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Beauty Haul

Hey Guys!!!
 
   This post will be about my recent beauty products that I purchased online or in the store. In my picformation post I stated that I am a beginner when it comes to makeup. But whatever I learn I will share with you guys so you can build along with me or take from it what you want.
My close friend gave me her old makeup box to hold my little bit of makeup goodies. But as I've been getting more involved in the makeup world my collection began to grow. So I bought a clear stackable organizer from target for about 8.00 dollars. I really liked that it snaps on the side making it very easy to get into and to travel with.
 
  The first thing I am going to talk about is the things I bought from bhcosmetics.com. They had a half off sale the time I purchased these items so I could pass up the opportunity. I bought a 10 color concealer palette for 10.00 $, a empty 15 eyeshadow pro pink palette for 6.57$, 30 single colors for my palette, and the 15 pcs wild purple makeup brush set for 15.00 $.
So far I'm loving everything I bought. I forgot to take pictures my superbowl inspired makeup I did for my ravens. Short story about the palette, the first one I received one side of the mirror was coming off the hinges. So I sent them a email and they sent me out a new one. So I have two palettes filled with my fav colors from them.
  My instore purchases were from target. Was 3 e.l.f. professional brushes, their brush shampoo, and daily cleaner. All of these were 3 $ dollars a piece.
  Also from online I bought a Phi beauty Flat iron. My old one did me justice for year's but it's time to put her to rest. So I got this of off nomorerack.com for 79% off the original price. Which came to 21 $, so I was very happy about that.
 
Thanks for Reading!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment