Monday, January 21, 2013

Review #2: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo & Daily Deep Conditioner

Hey guys its review time!!

I've been using these products for over a month now so I'm ready to give my opinion about them. Lets start with the shampoo.

Cream Lather Shampoo

Promises: This revolutionary cream hair cleanser gently dissolves away impurities throughout every hair strand. Salon-approved and scientifically proven to help even severely dry, over-processed hair feel soft, smooth and totally touchable all day, after a single use.

Three naturally derived extracts:
Olive- penetrates to the center
Meadowfoam seed- helps moisturize the middle
Sweet Almond-wraps around the surface.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide Mea, Meadowfoam (Limnanthes Alba) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Polyquaternium-7, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Dimethiconol, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba) Gum, Citric Acid, Tea Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Fragrance.

Daily Deep Conditioner

Promises: The restorative power of a deep treatment is captured with the ease and convenience of a one-minute rinse. Salon-approved and scientifically proven to help even severely and manageability improve dramatically with every use.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclohecasiloxane, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearamidoprophy Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Meadowfoam (Limnanthes Alba) Seed Oil, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2 Hydroxyethylcellulosr, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Titanium Dixoxide, Iron Oxide, Mica, Fragrance.

My Review:  What drawn me in about these products was that they had three extracts that penetrates to help moisturize each layer of the hair strand. Okay when I first used the shampoo it was a little drying, but as soon as I added the conditioner that changed. The conditioner left my hair soft and manageable again. The shampoo did its job and cleaned my scalp good so that's a plus. When I shampooed with my mini braids in it did remove all the product that gather where the new growth and relaxed ends meet. But when I had my box braids in I did have to add a little clarifying shampoo to better clean my hair. Did it have slip I say so so, it was better for me to detangle my hair before my whole wash day process. The conditioner work well as a Pre-poo with my oils, it truly left my soft and my hair felt penetrated. Will I be repurchasing it after I finish the bottles, the conditioner maybe, the shampoo no because it has to many ingredients that I can not pronounce, it was drying to my hair by itself, and that are bad for my hair. But on your hair journey you have to go thru trail an error to get to  products that work. I need products that are more earth friendly and hair friendly.

Grades
Shampoo- C-
Conditioner- B-

No comments:

Post a Comment