Saturday, December 8, 2012

College Vox Box From Influenster

  So I had this box before Thanksgiving and I'm ready to do a review on what I received in the box!!!
 
  First thing that I used out the box was the NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter eyeliner pencil. Was well pigmented and creamy with just the right hint of glitter. I wore it for Thanksgiving and I received a lot of compliments. I have wore it several times and it just keeps getting amazing with each different eye kook that I do!
  Next was thing I received was the Pentel EnerGel-X Campaign Pen which I absolutely love. I have a secret addiction to pens and this one jus made it to the top of my list. The way it writes reminds me of a freshly sharpened pencil the way that it give you that professional look without trying so hard.
  After that in the box I received the ImPress Press-on Manicure. I'll admit I'm a lil slow. The box said done in minutes it took me an half an hour to do. But next time should bw faster since I now know the process. The print on the nails that I received was very elegant, like I could where them to a wedding. So will be purchasing these!!
  Tropical Necco Wafers were the next thing I got in the box. All I can say it tasty tasty tasty tasty! Love it.
  And the last thing that was in the box was the Energy Sheets. They were a good pick me up like a 5-hour energy drink.
Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment