Monday, November 19, 2012

Wash day @ 12 week post

Today is my official wash day with shampooing my scalp in my braided protective style. It went like this.

-Pre-poo w/ coconut oil, vitamin e oil, grape seed oil, JBCO, olive oil, VO5 body conditioner, and my Elasta QP soy oyl. Rinse.
-Shampooed w/ my shea moisture  thickening shampoo and NTM creamy shampoo. I put it in a squirt bottle with 1 part shampoo mix and 2 part water. I split hair down the middle an squirted it on both parts.  Massaged it into my scalp, rinsed, and repeated.
-Applied my Black Tea rinsed and the my VO5 moisture milk. Then I put my hair up into a bun and finished my shower. Rinse that out.
-T-shirt method my hair for about 45 minutes.
-Did my L.O.C method which I notice lease my hair really moisturize in my braids.

The reason I decided to shampoo today was when I was redoing some braids in my nape area. When I went to detangle the hair it was alot of build up on my roots. But not so much that I couldn't detangle to re-braid it.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment