Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dark and Lovely 6-week Anti-Reversion Cream Serum Review #1

Hey Guys

New Dark and Lovely Anti-Reversion Cream Serum is our first styling product specifically developed for relaxed hair to prevent reversion and lock in shine.
Our innovative Humidity Block Technology helps eliminate curls, kinks and waves to better preserve straight, smooth hair up to 6 Weeks in-between relaxing.
It is designed to smooth hair and control frizz while keeping it soft, full of body and manageable from one shampoo to the next.

Directions: Apply a quarter size amount into palm of hand (use more or less depending on hair length) and massage through freshly shampooed and conditioned hair. Blow-dry hair thoroughly and flat iron straight. Style as desired.

DO NOT APPLY ON DRY HAIR before the use of thermal appliances to avoid damage. Use the product only as directed, on wet hair.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water Cetyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/ Mineral Oil, Iso-stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Aurea, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyquaternium-11, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-peg-12, Dimethicone Candelillate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-5, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Ariginine, Hexyl Cinnamal, Trideceth-10, Linalool, Limonene,.Methylisothiazolinone, Geraniol, Citronellol, Aplha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

I did my regular wash day routine for this. But when I did my L.O.C. Method instead of adding my Cantu shea butter leave-in I added the anti-reversion cream serum. I comb through, finish letting it air dry, and then I proceeded to flat iron my hair then I was off. Usually as soon as I hit the air my hair starts to frizz up. But not this time my hair stayed layed flat and straight on my shoulders. This product also gave my hair shine and bounce. I loved it for the first use. For the second wash I didn't even have to flat iron it. I wrapped it and when I took it out it still had bounce and didn't frizz up

I would highly recommend this product for anyone on their relaxed healthy hair journey. For a good heat protected product.
5.1 FL Oz/ 150 ml- 9.99$ @ Cvs
http://texasbeautysupplies.com/dl560.html

No comments:

Post a Comment