Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Off day Wash day

Today my oldest son is off for a Jewish holiday and my fiancé is off because this is the day that his job decided to give him. So yeah its a full house and everyone is calling my name. Lets do a run down so you can know the ages. My eldest is 5 will be 6 in December, my second son just turned one this year, and my baby girl will be 2 months of the 1st. So yes a full house with hubby.

Today is a regular wash day when I add my moisturizing deep conditioner which is my Elasta QP DPR-11+. It has a lot of good minerals, vitamins, and essential oils that give your hair the penetrating moisture that it needs. I going to try the whole line since my hair loves the DPR and the Soy OYL Ultra Hydration as my protein treatment. The DPR smells so good and light. I also don't have to us alot to get it to penetrate from tip to root. What I do is part my hair in three sections and start at the bottom and work my way to the top. Put a plastic cap over my hair and sit underneath the dryer from anywhere between 15-30 minutes. Once finish I let that cool down I rinse and then Co-wash with my suave professional. I pin up my hair and let it sit while I finish my shower, rinse with Lukewarm water then with cool. I then apply my leave-in using the L.O.C. Method, that I explained in my last post, which I am finding that it is really helpful with locking moisture in my hair whereas I don't have to keep applying moisturizer thru out the day. I can even go up to two days without putting any moisturizer to my hair which I absolutely love!!!! I then let my hair air dry for about an hour to a hour and a half, then I wrap my hair so I can get it trained to memorize this style and then put my scarf on. Once I feel like its almost completely dry I then apply my Jamaican black castor oil to my scalp, re-wrap and let it finish dry to the next morning.
Since I don't really have to many places to go unless its either appointments or other motherly duties I mainly keep my hair wrapped up to help retain more length.
The pic below is how my hair turns out when I'm done with the process. Shiny, soft, and very moisture.!


No comments:

Post a Comment