Monday, September 24, 2012

After dentist co-wash!

Today my boys had a dentist appointment at 330. My Hubby didn't get off until 300 so that set me back, having to dress myself and the kids, then driving up the street and getting the oldest because he doesn't get out until 340. So I'm in a terrible hurry. We ended up get there at 355 and was still seen in a timely manner. My one year gets he's teeth checked and cleaned first while my oldest gets he's teeth x-rayed. Well when its time for my eldest turn the dentist tells me that he has two cavities that
needs two light fillings. Well that just tops off my crazy day. I just couldn't wait to get home!!!!
To wash my hair! Which is very relaxing for me. Today was just a regular wash day with a conditioner. I'm using currently for a everyday conditioner suave professional aloe Vera & ginseng volumizing conditioner. Then I use my Aussie moist 3 min deep conditioner that I leave in my hair for the rest of the time I'm in the shower. Then I rinse it out using cold water to lock in the moisture.
For me the suave gives me good slip for it being the first time I have used this product. The product is 100% all natural and I think I will be keeping this in my regimen. I'm still building it trying to find out with products works best for my hair problems!
I'm also trying a new method for moisturizing and sealing called the L.O.C. Method.
Liquid.
Oil.
Creme.
I learned this from a hair guru blog that I can't remember at the moment but once I do I will add her name and the website. Anyway the liquid is already the water from when you wash your hair but what I do is add my leave in on my damp hair. My leave-in of choice is my infusieum 23 repair & renew. Then add my all natural oil which is at the moment olive oil. Then my creme which is Cantu shea butter leave in.
When I'm finish I let my hair air dry for about an hour then I wrap it with my satin scarf and when thats done I will put a lil caster oil on my scalp.  Well thats my routine for my Monday co-wash..



No comments:

Post a Comment